Monday, September 24, 2007











So here it is, it's not much but it's home. Maybe I should update you first, so we moved this last weekend. From our huge house to our semi normal apartment. Its a three bedroom, and one tiny bath. The move went well, everything made it into the apartment safely, even our huge armour! It's not too bad, its nice to have less steps to the kitchen I guess. Elise has been adjusting great, I think she likes her room being so close to the family room, she goes back and forth all day.

2 comments:

cami said...

Yeah! Glad to hear the move went well. Hope you like your new place. And, love the flower lights in Elise's room -IKEA? ;)

Jessica said...

You made it! Those pictures bring back some memories to when we lived there too. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun, there are a lot of really cool people and stay at home mom's. I'm so glad Elise likes it, moving was hard on Sophie so I was worried Elise wouldn't like it.

Blog Archive