Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm it!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Dancing my heart out
2. Just had school to worry about
3. Met one of my best friends Cami Burk
4. Started Young Women's
5. Started to get zits!


5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:


1. Finish some binding on some table runners

2. Get a flu shot

3. Get some Christmas shopping done

4. Clean the bathroom (I loath it so much!)

5. Get as much exercise in as I can!



5 SNACKS I ENJOY:

1. Peanut butter pretzels
2. Crackers
3. Water? Does that count?
4. Apples
5. Bananas

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Get out of debt! Pay all cars, credit card, and student loans off!
2. Buy a house
3. Get a van or SUV
4. Go on an awesome trip with my family maybe Disney world or a sweet cruise!
5. Get a nice quilting machine! (I know I'm such a nerd)

5 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. I waste time watching TV and on the computer
2. I analyze somethings way too much, and don't analyze others enough.
3. I let some types of people (mostly mean ones) get to me and ruin my day.
4. I slam the lap top lid sometimes, man does Brian yell! It's ok I deserve it.
5. Letting Elise have her Binky (aka "mimi") too much.

5 THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
1. Tapered pants!
2. Turtle necks (I get claustrophobic in them)
3. Scrunchies
4. My husbands t-shirts. Unless I'm sleeping in them, or I'm 9 months pregnant. It drives me crazy when women do that, you can't feel confidant and beautiful if you dress in your husbands over sized clothes!
5. High waisted and super low waisted pants.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. South Jordan, Utah
2. West Valley,Utah
3. Midvale, Utah
4. Salt Lake City, Utah
5. that's it!

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Babysitting
2. My Baby & Me, I constructed dolls
3. Bond Chiropractic, receptionist
4. Bureau of Criminal Identification, Research Tech
5. MOM the best job in the world!

5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I hate having food touch my lips, if I can help it.
2. I can baaaa like a sheep.
3. I'm full of useless knowledge
4. I might act confident on the outside but I'm really not on the inside
5. If you put peanut butter on it I will probably eat it.

MY TAGS ARE:
Cami, she's the only blog I know of.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I guess water counts as a snack... you're too healthy! And I am so with you on the tapered pants and husbands' t-shirts, talk about frumpy! Oh and I didn't know that you constructed dolls, that's pretty cool. One more thing, you ARE a nerd for wanting a quilting machine. :)

cami said...

um...thanks ann :)

Blog Archive