Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Spot


So as you can see Elise's eye is progressing, and she looks a little drunk. (I promise she's not.) You really can't tell from this picture but her black eye kind of looks like Spot from 101 Dalmatians. I know I'm weird, just trying to look on the bright side!
On another note the past few days have been insane! Saturday Elise fell on her head, then Sunday she started to get diarrhea (don't worry I asked they are not related.) Then Monday I had to take her to see Dr. Good (her pediatrician, ya I know it's a cool name for a doctor) because the doctor at Primary Children's suggested I take her in to her doctor a few days later just to make sure. Everything checked out just fine. Then Tuesday she got an awful diaper rash because of the diarrhea and was screaming in pain, I called the doctor and too my surprise I can't do anything about it! Then today Elise got a temperature of 102! So I called the doctor again and they said to just watch her and give her Motrin, I checked her temperature about every hour, about the time she went to bed she was back down to 98, thank heavens. So From Saturday to today (Wednesday) I've called the doctor 4 times out of 5 days! I'm just happy the rash is better and her temperature is back to normal. So that's life in the Wells' house right now. Other than that Brian has his one and only final on Friday then he's done with his first semester! (hooray only 4 more!) And Brian and my family have a ton of people coming into town for Christmas! Life hopefully will be looking up for Christmas. I love you all and please pray that we'll have a better rest of the week!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can see that, she does resemble Spot. And it does sort of look like you spiked her milk, lol! I am sorry you've had such an eventful week, that's too much time at the doctors. Elise just needs to quit that sick stuff!!

Blog Archive