Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

New Years was really fun for the Wells fam. We just hung out with a family in our ward, they have a little girl about a month younger than Elise. They were really cute giving each other hugs and kisses, not to mention taking each others toys etc. We just chatted and then played the Wii. We were very surprised though that both girls lasted until midnight! So we said cheers at midnight and left at 12:10, I know party animals right!? So Brian and I have a huge New Years resolution this year, get rid of Elise's Binky! (AKA: "mimi") Were going to start cold turkey next Monday. (Were waiting until after Launa watches Elise this weekend for our anniversary and we thought that wouldn't be nice to her to get rid of the plug a few days before she takes care of her.) So please pray for us, and if you have any tips please feel free to share. So Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's pretty impressive that the kids lasted until midnight! Sophie was in bed at 7... as usual. That's funny your resolution is something for Elise to do. I am wondering if I should get rid of Sophie's binky now... do you think it would be easier? I just don't want to give it up, it helps her sleep and stuff. Good luck with that, I am afraid I don't have any experience to help you out. I have been told that cutting off the tip of the binky works because they can't suck on it any more and get mad at it. Good luck!!

Blog Archive