Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jazz Game




Yesterday due to the white out conditions a guy Brian works with gave Brian 4 Jazz tickets because he lives in Park City and didn't want to deal with the weather. So Brian graciously took his tickets. Little did we know these tickets cost $130.00 a piece! Also they were on the 9th row! Not the 9th row of the upper bowl, but the actual 9th row! We were 9 rows aways from the players and we sat 9 rows away from Larry Miller. It was awesome! Most of you know I'm not a huge sports fan (I do like basketball more than football for the record though) but I had so much fun. We took Jason and Candice they were some how able to clear their schedule for 9th row tickets. The Jazz bear rode his bike down the stairs right where we were sitting. We had a a great time! It was the best date night since.....well.....ever! Now I know some of you are Jazz fans, and I know Daniel got a few pictures from us while we were at the game. (Sorry Dan we just had to rub it in a little.) But to top it all off the Jazz won, when they weren't expected to win. A quote from Jason while we were at the game, "Sitting here really is better that watching it on TV." So true! And to top it all off, I've been craving Dip and Dots for a few days and I got some at the game. So baby was happy and I was happy. :)


2 comments:

cami said...

That's too bad you had to take those expensive tickets off his hands. You were so nice to do that. Sounds like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

hahah! I love that in your picture, the guy sitting behind you is hamming it up like you were taking a picture of him. hehe! Go Jazz!!

Blog Archive