Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cary Street and Maymont

















On Thusday Cami, Elise and I went to Cary Street, it's a really neat street just full cute boutiques. Heres a picture of some shirts I got for my girls. I can't wait until I can get a picture of my girls wearing them! Then that afternoon we went to Maymont. Maymont is a huge park with a museam and a petting zoo. Elise loved it! She loved being so close to the animals and seeing the fish in a huge tank. I had her wear her squeaker shoes so we could locate her easily. I still think is funny to watch the people around us as they hear sqeaking but can't figure out that it's coming from her shoes. So here are some more pictures that Cami took for me, she's so talented!

4 comments:

cami said...

Ann, you have to take credit for one of those pictures :)

Teandra said...

Ann Chapman!...er Wells! How are you? I'm so glad I stu.m.bled upon your dear blog. Do you still drive the lapis blue jeep? LOL!

Jessica said...

So fun, Cami knows lots of cool stuff to do out there! Elise is so pretty.

The Fifes said...

Those big sister/little sister outfits are adorable!!! So glad you were able to come to Virginia to visit Matt & Cami and so glad we were able to meet you and Elise!!!!

Blog Archive