Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Update


OK so here's the update with Melody. So I had an ultrasound and a doctors appointment today and the placenta has not moved. (So in case your wondering what the heck I'm talking about I have Placenta Previa meaning the placenta has attached partly on top on the cervix. That's not a good thing, if you want to know more Google it.) So as of right now were planning on a c-section. :( The cooling thing is it's scheduled for 08/08/08! That would be an awesome birthday! One bummer though is I can't travel further than 50 miles from the hospital so no Jackson Hole Trip. But I will have one more ultrasound in about 5 weeks for the final judgment. But here is a cool image we got of Melody, it shows her hair. I knew she was going to have hair because of all the heartburn but now I have proof! Just look where the arrow is and you can see she already has some!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Yikes! I'll keep you in my prayers! An 8/8/08 b-day would be fun, but a I'm sure you'd trade that in for a regular delivery :) Hang in there and keep me posted! Hope to see you guys soon.

Hayley Neil said...

Scary Ann! We will be praying for you and your little baby girl. Good luck! I can't wait to see Melody and all that hair!

Jessica said...

I can't believe you can see her hair on the ultrasound!! That's just crazy, could they see Elise's hair too?
Sorry about the placenta business, that's no fun. It would be convienent for us though... since we're coming to town on the 7th! :) I guess with a c-section it takes the waiting and wondering out of it and you can plan better so that would be nice. I know that rich people choose to have c-sections all the time because they would rather get the baby out that way. Look at the bright side... no cone head!! Keep us posted.

Falen said...

haha.. I was telling Niel about your blog entry, and he was like do you ever wonder if she goes in the same day you do to the dr. So I came back and checked and indeed you do. lol. haha...just a funny thought I guess! I am a little jelous that you will for sure know when your baby will come Ü, but I am sorry it's because of this that you get that luxury.

Blog Archive