Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Such a big girl


So Elise's latest obsession is doing the dishes, now you'd think I wouldn't discourage something that could really be beneficiary to me. Especially since I am the dish washer, yes we are lacking an actual machine who preforms such a wonderful task. But when the clean and dirty dishes are mixed together it's just down right annoying! But here is a really cute video of Elise just going to town on those dishes! Yes I know it's not going the right way, but Brian did the video so take it up with him. :) Oh and we just had to show off our matching aprons! I know were super cool!


4 comments:

Cami said...

LOVE the matching aprons (and matching orange shirts too). Did you make the aprons? I love the fabrics.

Jessica said...

What a big helper! It's so fun to hear her talking so much. Dan mixes the clean with the dirty too, but you can't help but appreciate their efforts right?

Aryn said...

I wish Michael was even interested in helping with the dishes! Well I guess he is - sort of - he likes slpashing in the water!

I agree those are the cutest aprons! I need a new apron - where do I get the pattern?

Jen said...

Elise is SO cute! We love her so much!

Blog Archive