Friday, December 12, 2008

Awesome News/Oh Dear


So the awesome news is...drum roll please :)..... Brian has a new job! He's been working with Land Equity Partners in Park City for the last 2 1/2 years but with the way the real estate market has been Brian decided to look for another job. So he has accepted a job offer with Omniture, located in Orem as a Financial Analyst. Were very excited about this new opportunity for Brian to get more experience to further his career. He does have one semester left at the U so this next semester will oober suck for him. But in the long run it will be great. So we are starting to look at houses in Eagle Mountain/Saratoga Springs but we still won't be going any where for a few more months. Brian is still planning on consulting for Land Equity Partners part time, but that means he will be working full time at Omniture, part time for LEP and finishing his masters. Can we say biting off more than you can chew!? So I will be a single mother for a while :)
Now for the Oh dear part. So I'm still nursing Melody, she's almost 4 months old. And I admit that I nurse in front of Elise, it's just too hard to always be covered and Melody eats better when I don't put the hooter hider over her. So as you can tell by this picture Elise is "feeding" her baby. 2 days ago she sat next to me holding her baby doll and before I knew it she lifted her shirt and proclaimed she was feeding her baby! I thought it was kind of funny, but I hope I haven't messed her up too much. I love how Elise loves to be like mommy all the time, I just didn't think about the whole nursing part. :) Oh well.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I think that's really sweet about Elise nursing her doll! In my opinion there is absolutely nothing wrong with you nursing in front of her. I think that in this bottle feeding society we live in, we are sometimes fed some strange ideas about nursing. Sorry...can you tell I'm a major advocate for nursing?! Good job by the way! Congrats to Brian on his new job, it sounds like a great opportunity.

KColton said...

Congrats on the new job! It's fun to change jobs every once in awhile so you don't get too bored. That's sweet how Elise was copying you even if it was a little awkward.

Jenny Alama said...

i didn't know she did that! hahaha! too funny. i love those little girls...

Teandra said...

Hey! We work for a great financial service company in SoJo where you choose your own hours and are your own boss! (We get paid very well too...)If he's interested, we'd love to show you the opportunity! Give me a call! 910-2898

Royce and Annika said...

If you need any help finding a house, we are pretty much experts in the Utah county market from Orem to Draper. We just got into our house after a 4 month search and seriously, we know EVERYTHING out there. We also know some great realtors if you need one!

Blog Archive