Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's all gone!

I've been debating and waiting for this day. Elise's hair has been so long and hard to maintain for a while. So we both went in and DONATED our hair to Locks of Love. Elise isn't even 3 yet and had about 9-10 inches to donate. I had about 9-10 inches also. This was the 4th time in 6 years I've donated my hair. Needless to say Elise and I were very bless when it comes to hair :)
We went to Brian's cousin, Lindsay Lane she is great! I've never had a hair cut with her that I didn't like!
Making the first cut!
Watching a movie and eating Swedish fish. I pulled out everything to get her to stay still.

Almost done!
Look at all our hair. On our heads and in our hands!
We love our hair!

13 comments:

Teandra said...

Cute hair! It looks very good on both of you!

Falen said...

Love the new hair! I think you both look super cute!! Perfect timing for summer! Where does Brians cousin cut hair? (I need mine cut again too! Ü)

Cam and Shae said...

The Hair looks soooo cute I love it. Hope all is well miss you guys

Cami said...

You guys are so cute with your matching bobs! That's so great that you're able to donate your beautiful hair. Good for you!

Jen said...

Love the new haircuts...and what's better is I get to see them in person! YAY!

THE RIGBY'S said...

LOVE the new styles!! You both look great with short hair.

Katies Korner said...

Looks super cute!

Jenny Alama said...

she looks so grown up with her hair cut like that!!! cute hair ladies!

Jana said...

Well I think the two of you look FABULOUS!
love the cut/style for you both!

Cami said...

You guys look adorable! I thought I commented before...if so you don't need to put this one on too :)
Love ya

Laura said...

I love that you donate the hair that is so neat! I admire you! Kaylee has the same hairdoo. We love it!

Jessica said...

You ARE so blessed, but it's okay because you are also very charitable. :) You both look adorable!

Royce and Annika said...

Love it!!! So cute. I totally need someone new--what's her name/where does she work?

Blog Archive