Monday, September 28, 2009

Mega Catch up Post!

Yup, I've been a slacker. I kept thinking nothing has really happened, but when I looked at my camera I guess we have done some things.
Got to go to the BYU game on Saturday. It was nice, almost like a date!
Ran into my BFF Beth, I really started to enjoy the game when I got to sit with her. :)
Thanks Potter for the tickets!

Just having fun


And this is what I got to sit next to the whole game!



Oh and I got to enjoy this too. Thats why I recorded it so the rest of you could enjoy it too. :)

These are my cute fairy girls. Girls are so fun!


Happy birthday to Mama Launa! I love this picture of Launa and Elise looking at her grandma admiring her.


This is Elise using her resources. I cleaned out the pantry and in the process Elise decided to make a desk! That's my smart girl!

4 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

haha! i love that you posted that video. at least being in the crowd drowned out the noise a little instead of just being in the house... and i love that picture of grandma and elise too! cute!

Jen said...

I love the pics of your girls! they are so stinkin cute! we miss y'all. i wish we could see you next weekend in vegas! :(

Cam and Shae said...

Okay the kids are so cute but you are a in big trouble what are you thinking going to a BYU game!!! HaHaHa All I have to say is on Nov.28th you so better be cheering for the U:)

Brandi said...

Oh were do I start with this cute post? LOVED the football video clip, and Jenny's comment about it being in the stadium and not at the house! I'm sure Jen gets an earful from Jason every weekend too! lol! LOVE the picture of Melody with her hair sticking straight up and cake all over her face! The picture with Elise and Launa, precious!

Blog Archive