Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Don't worry...I'm still alive!

Ya I've been lacking when it comes to blogging lately. Do I have excuses....you bet ya! But I won't bore you with them. But we did have a lot of family in town for Thanksgiving. It was super super fun.

So much fun my kids ODeed playing with their cousins, as you can see.

Melody was so excited to see her cousins. She's turning into such a ham!

I also introduced Elise to licking the mixers, she REALLY got a kick out of that!

The Wells men went to the BYU vs. Utah game. We met up with them at the Pizza Factory after the game.

Whenever Elise sees anything BYU she'll say, "That says BYU say goooooo Cougars" You need to start the brain washing early. :)
And here's some cute things Melody can do.
P.S. I made the skirt she's wearing. (Got to toot my horn sometimes)


2 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

those are darling videos! she is getting so grown up! it was great seeing you guys so much over the weekend.

Jessica said...

Melody's hammy picture is adorable! She's such a cute girl, we love any time we get to spend together. I have to thank you again for the skirts and tights by the way, they were a big hit on Sunday. I must have had 10 people ask me where I got them!

Blog Archive