Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Little Miss Personality!

Like I posted a few posts ago, Melody is just FULL off personality! Here's another funny story about her antics.

We went to a wedding reception a few weeks ago for a girl I grew up with. We went through the line and then were sitting down catching up with old friends etc. Since they were mainly my friends Brian was such a good husband to watch Little Miss P while I chatted. The photographer really LOVED Melody, really who doesn't? So he took this picture above, then 3 seconds later Melody decided to do this.....
??????
Ya that's right! She ran up to the groom, whom we don't know, and proceed to give him a big hug around the knees. And yes the photographer captured that wonderful, awkward moment for us too. Brian just kind of watched her in puzzlement then grabber her and brought her back to our table.

Gotta love our Little Miss P!


3 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

that is too funny. she really is full of personality. what a good photographer to catch those photos!

Cami said...

She is too cute! Maybe it's time to work on stranger danger with her. I wish I could see Melyn's dress, she looks so pretty.

Jessica said...

How random! My girls are really into boys lately, maybe Melody caught that bug from them?
I am so excited you're coming out next month!! Be sure and let me know when your plans are solidified, I think we'll try and move Tessa into Sophie's room before you get here so someone can have that room.

Blog Archive