Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophers!

Just got back from a wonderful trip to Denver. It was great! No plans really, just go hang out with my brother and his cute family.
First of all I have to brag, we traveled in this:
Yes all 4 of us! it We really did look like we belonged in the circus. You know part of the clown show. :) But we got about 40 MPG's so it was well worth it. Oh and did I mention we almost ran out of gas! We took I-70 their and didn't realized how far apart the service stations were. We made it, but Brian did the math and were pretty sure we only had about a 1/4 of a gallon left in the tank. Yes we learned our lesson and were a lot better about filling up on the drive back home.

Uncle Daniel with Elise. Can you tell Daniel and are related!? When we went to their church I kept hearing Daniel asking/telling people that we looked really alike. Finally I just started telling people I was the Female version of Daniel.

Every time I go to Denver I have to go to Pasquini's. Love their food!

Sophie showing me her dough. They give dough to the kids while we wait for our food. It's so great when the kids have something to keep them happy.

Look at my cute girl! I think she looks a ton older than she is in this picture.

These girls really love each other.
This is a play area in the mall, it's really nice plus it's free!


I just love this picture of Melody, so interested in her foot book.
Since we were their for Valentines Day, I asked Jessica if I could do dinner. She of course had no problem with that. I tired really hard to make it a "guy" Valentine's dinner. We had BBQ meatball subs, heart shaped pizza, shrimp cocktail, chocolate covered strawberries, and heart shaped brownies. It was soooooo good, I had a stomach ache when I went to bed that night. Due to over eating. :) But it was well worth it!
Daniel was so great to play his Viola for us, and the girls tried to play some mini violins too. Daniel is sooooooo good at viola but since law school hasn't really had time to play.

Don't quit your day job Brian! :)

Reeeeach!


Love this girl!
Snuggle time with Aunt Jessica.
Now for the main reason we came... Sophie's 3rd Birthday Party!
Princess themed of course.
Make a wish!
Here's fun video while we were driving. The girls love the song "Walk the Dinosaur." But I think Brian's pumping was the best! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I know I've said this a million times, but THANKS for coming out! We had such a good time. Loved that movie, and yes, Brian is the best party, sorry girls!

Cami said...

What a great idea with the dough while you wait for your food. More restaurants should do something like that. That's so cool that you were able to celebrate with Sophie!

Blog Archive