Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Pattys!

So St. Patrick's Day really snuck up on me this year and I had NOTHING fun planned. So I decided to improvise on the spot.
I found banana pudding in the pantry and added green food coloring.
Painted some bread with milk mixed with food coloring.

And this!
So here was my thought process....I should make green eggs and ham....wait no ham.....what goes with eggs?????? Hash browns......no hash browns, but I do have potatoes! So I grated up some potatoes added green and tried to cook them. They were terrible! One big rubbery mess. But the rest of dinner was good and the kids ate so well! Oh and they also had green milk which they asked for again tonight. If this gets us through dinner with out fights I might pull out the food coloring more often.

2 comments:

KColton said...

You are such a fun mom! Food coloring makes anything more interesting!

Jessica said...

How festive! Quick thinking Ann.

Blog Archive