Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One Year Older and Wiser Too!

Happy 21st Birthday to me!

(OK so I'm 21 with 5 years experience ;)

We didn't do too many exciting things but Brian was great to come home with a cake and flowers for me. And we tried the new Chinese restaurant in Eagle Mountain.
Plus our good friends the Greenwoods and the Colliers came over for cake and ice cream.

But all I wanted for my birthday was paint, and paint I got!

I painted the girls bathroom RED! Still need to do the ceiling tho...

And our bathroom Cream sickle Orange! (I know I still need to do the ceiling too)

And our bedroom has transformed! It went from this...

To this....

To THIS!!!

I love it!

And I got this great desk off of KSL Classifieds. Thanks Brian for driving all the way to Layton to get it for me! :)
It was a great Birthday, I love all the calls and texts from everyone. It's so good to know so many people love you.

4 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

It looks so good! You are such a fast painter. Awesome desk too. We'll have to come out sometime to see it in person. And yes we still have something for you. I'm a slacker and haven't put it in the mail yet! Glad you had a good birthday!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Ann!! Can't wait for Disneyland...YAY!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! 5 years experience, you goof. I love your new desk, that's so cool! Great painting, you've been one busy girl.

Teandra said...

Happy late birthday. I love your house.

Blog Archive