Monday, June 21, 2010

Dance, Dance, DANCE!

Elise's first year of dance has come and gone. She LOVED every second of it!
This is some of her classmates with teacher Miss Avalie


Just so cute!




She loved her dance performance and keeps asking me when she can do it again.



Elise did an awesome job! I am so proud of her. This fall she will be attending a new studio. I hope she likes the teacher as much as Miss Avalie.

Yes this is me....our Zumba class did 3 routines for intermission during the recital. I felt a little dumb but then I decided I was proud I did Zumba. I've lost 10 lbs since starting and it does amazing thing for my emotional health too.
Here are all the video's from the recital, mine and Elise's



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ann you rock! You should be proud of your Zumba, looks so fun. Congrats on your weight loss, I was wondering. :)
Elise is too cute, thanks for posting those videos!

Blog Archive