Sunday, June 6, 2010

BUSY weekend!

This last weekend was super busy. It started off with Elise dancing in the Pony Express Days. She did great and loved every second of it. She keeps asking when she can do it again.



The next morning Brian, MIL Launa, and BIL Tyler ran in the Pony Express 5K.
Brian beat his Personal Record by about 3 minutes! He finished in 19 min. 20 sec. and placed 9th overall! Plus in his first mile he hasn't ran that fast since middle school! Go Moose!
Then we rushed home to do the Pony Express Parade! Brian and the girls were pioneers for our stake and I was in my Zumba class. Yes I did Zumba the whole parade! I was very very tired.
Then that night I participated in an alumni dance for my old studio, Rocky Mountain Dance. It was fun to see the girls I danced with and attempt to dance again.
This picture is a little out of focus, but try and think of it as "artistic."

I swear I put sunscreen on for the parade, but clearly not enough!
It was a very fun weekend. Now today I'm getting last minute things for Girls Camp! Wish my luck! If I don't come back on Friday, send out the helicopters! :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun for you to perform again! That's very cool. I love those tan/burn lines very nice.
Sophie just gasped when she saw Elise in her dancing dress, mesmerized! How fun for her.
Wow Brian is FAST! That's so awesome, and great that his mom and brother could do the race with him too. You can let Brian know, if he's interested, Joni and I plan to run the So Jo half marathon on July 10th, he can surely join us (you too Ann). Then I can eat both of their dust. :)

Jenny Alama said...

What a great weekend! I have the cutest nieces ever. And way to strut those lines! Haha, very nice!

Unknown said...

Love the tan lines! How do you like zumba? I've been thinking of trying it. Looks like your family has been up to a lot of fun stuff! Thanks for coming to Matt's party - so fun to see you! We definitely need to come see your house, especially with all your new "grown-up" furniture! :)

Blog Archive