Friday, July 2, 2010

Hard Core!

Yes I went to the Midnight Showing of Eclipse. Judge me all you want :) We had a great time! It was an awesome girls night. I love all these women! They were so crazy and silly. I find myself forgetting it's ok to be silly.



Cute picture of Jenny (SIL) and me.

The 3 Stooges
Jessica, Camille, and Angela
This movie was my favorite so far. I loved the one liners, the vampire fight scene was so cool. And they really developed more of the characters too.
Thanks Launa for a great girls night! :)

3 comments:

Teandra said...

I loved it too! Team Edward (except when Jacob has his shirt off..)

Jessica said...

What a party! Ditto on the being silly thing, it's so fun, how do we forget?

Cami said...

Wow, you girls sure know how to party! I still haven't seen the movie :( Matt refuses to go with me.(I don't blame him)

Blog Archive