Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Their are tears in my eyes....

I can't believe my girls are almost 2 & 4! While Cami was in town I had her take my girls Yearly pictures. They were a little bit of a stinker, but we got some good ones.

They do love each other. All thought their are days I wonder... :)

I love this picture, this is my Melody through and through!

Elise is getting a lot better at this whole posing and looking at the camera thing.






So grown up!






Thanks a million Cam! You are so very talented.
Soon we'll be getting family pictures done by a friend in our ward. Wish us luck! I always dread family pictures. Boy I need to change my attitude!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Such beautiful girls!

Carlee said...

Ann, your girls are just darling :)

Unknown said...

These pictures are absolutely darling! What cute little girls :)

Blog Archive