Monday, December 20, 2010

Busy Elise

Elise always keeps us busy, but this last week she really did a good job of keeping Mom and Dad on the go. She had her Dance showcase and her Preschool Christmas Program the same week.
She did great at her Dance Showcase. It's just a small 30 minute program showing technique and a cute dance at the end.
They started with ballet.






Then busted out the tap! :)
They danced to "All I Want for Christmas is my 2 Front Teeth."












Then the next day Elise had her Preschool Christmas Program

It was in a gym and the lighting was terrible. This was really the best picture we got.

Elise did great! She is trying really hard at dance and sang her heart out at her preschool program. Love you my Eliseie Girl!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Elise,
Good job dancing! I love your tutu ballerina dress.
Love,
The Red Horse
(Sophie)

Jessica said...

Elise,
Good job dancing! I love your tutu ballerina dress.
Love,
The Red Horse
(Sophie)

Blog Archive