Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Day

What to say about Christmas day..... So much fun! Nuff said!


Melody got her own Mickey ears, so now her and Elise won't fight over one.:)

A Rapunzel house

A cansolidator! We already have one, now we have an extention!

A BYU football signed by a bunch of BYU players, plus Bronco! Brian must have been good this year :)
Wand Power!
This was a big suprise, a Kitchenaide! I am one lucky girl :)
This is from Matt and Cami, a house you can color! They LOVE it, and have made beds inside and everything!
This is my parents Kookoo clock. For a few years they've been collecting antique clocks. They've had this one for about 15 years. But this Christmas we all got one of the clocks. I've loved this clock, I have many memories watching the bird pop out and hearing the kookoo in the middle of the night. When my Dad said my family got the kooko clock I asked "What does that say about my family?" :) Since we got it, it's had some issues I'm hoping we'll get them figured out soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive