Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ray's Blessing Day

Ray's blessing day was such a great day. The stars aligned and I was able to get 3 kids ready for church and the house prepped by myself. Brian did such a great job on the blessing, and got a little emotional. I was teasing him I was supposed to be the one crying, not him. The thing that really stood out in my mind that Brian talked about in the blessing was all the examples in his life. So proud and comforted to have a husband that holds the priesthood.


4 generation picture

Great Grandpa Glen, Potter (AKA Grandpa Mike), Brian, & Ray
My cute kids. I love how this shows all my kids personalities so well.
Elise the beauty, Melody the stinker, and Ray the brother that doesn't want to mess with his sisters. :)


Another "great" family picture. As parents you just stand and smile in pictures. But Ray is crying, Melody is being..... Melody, and Elise just got kicked in the ear.


"It might be a crazy life; but it's our life."

This might sound sad, but I didn't get a picture of Ray alone that day. But I am planning on getting professional pictures of him in his blessing clothes soon.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a special day, wish we could have been there! You have such a cute family full of personality! Love how all that is captured in the pictures.

Cami said...

Such a handsome little guy! Don't let him grow too much before I get to kiss his little cheeks next month.

Blog Archive