Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloweeeeen!

Happy Halloween! We had a great weekend. It was nice to spread things out, instead of everything all on one day.

My little Pup.


Meow! Cute Kitty.

Off to Grandma's house. Little Red Ridding Hood. This costume was actually mine when I was little.

The Halloween parade.

Adobe Halloween never disappoints. Brian's section did Harry Potter, he chose to be Hagrid. Therefore I was the one to make the costume.

Don't tell Brian, but I've got a thing for tall guys with bushy beards. ;)

These were the only pictures I got from Adobe before my batteries died :(

For trick or treating on Halloween night Brian walked around the neighborhood as Hagrid. Scaring the bejezzus out of everyone! Super fun! :0)

2 comments:

Jen said...

what cute costumes! Ray is getting so big I can't believe it! We miss ya'll so much! Looks like you've been having fun! love ya!

Cami said...

Everyone looks so great in their awesome costumes! I can't believe how big they all look, especially Brian :) What ya been feeding him?!

Blog Archive