Monday, March 19, 2012

Colorado

A few weeks ago the kids and I were able to drive to Colorado to visit my Colorado family. Baby Emma was being blessed and we really wanted to see Daniel and Jessica's awesome new house! So we spent 2 days in Denver then went to Pueblo for 2 more days. I didn't travel alone though, I caravanned with Jason and Candice, and they were nice enough to put Melody in their car so I didn't have to deal with fights in my car. Such a HUGE help, I couldn't have done it with out them. We all had such a great time, the only thing that would have made it better....have Brian with us. We missed him a lot! So since it's taken me 2 1/2 weeks to get this post up, I'm being even more lazy and really have no order to the pictures. Enjoy!































No comments:

Blog Archive