Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dance Competition

Our one and only dance competition of the year! The girls did great! Elise had freestyle, clogging and jazz.




Melody did a freaking cute freestyle!
They both placed first in freestyle and Elise's clogging got first. Her Jazz got 2nd. They were really excited for this event. Brian and I were actually working this competition (I was doing line up and Brian was the EMCE) So that added to the fun/stress of the day. I'm so grateful for wonderful Grandma's that were so helpful and willing to step in and help us. Love you guys!

I have video of them dancing, but it's not working at the moment. I will try my best to get them up. 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh so cute! They're so talented, just like mom and dad!! I can't wait to show Sophie and Tess the videos in the morning. Well done girls!!

Blog Archive