Friday, January 11, 2013

Prom 2012!

prom 2012 2prom 2012prom group 2012 sillyprom king and queen

So some of the “grown ups'” in our neighborhood put on another “Eagles Gate Prom.” This year the theme was “1940’s the War is Over.” I was able to get a hold of some vintage 1940’s clothes, like my Grandad’s World War II uniform, and also some accessories from my Great Uncle Jenkie who also served in WWII. It’s a good thing Brian is so trim and fit, because my Grandad’s jacket barley fit him. We did a murder mystery dinner before the dance and then danced the night away. Ok not really I think we were done and cleaned up by 10, we are quite the party animals. Smile It was really fun to wear my Grandad’s Sharp Shooter jacket, and dance to 1940’s music with my soldier. Smile We were voted Prom King and Queen! Don’t you love our wonderful crowns!? It was a super fun night, with good friends. I’ve decided it’s good to do silly things like this once in a while, it keeps you young. 

No comments:

Blog Archive