Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

Well Thanksgiving wasn't anything spectacular. In the morning we went to the Chapman's for breakfast (we used to have a tradition to sleepover thanksgiving eve with all my siblings @ the Chapman's, but since half my siblings moved out of state we just come for breakfast now.) Brian played in the Turkey bowl at his parents ward. He's still soar, I guess he's getting old! Anyways that was fun. Then we went to Ron & Jannae's for the big feast. After that we just went home and chilled for the rest of the night. Not too exciting but it was nice to be with family. I guess since Jessica challenged everyone to post what they are thankful for I will try and do the same.

I am thankful for the gospel, for this wonderful church I am very proud to be a part of. For my wonderful husband that works so hard for our family, so I can stay home with our little girl. I love Elise and Brian very much they really make my life complete. I love all my brothers and sister-in-laws, I couldn't ask for a better family. I also love my in-laws, they love and support our family too, and it's great to have them as an extension of my family. Last but not least I love Jesus Christ, for his sacrifice and love he has for me.

I love you all, and happy holidays!

1 comment:

matt said...

Your right you do have great brothers.... I can think of one in particular!

Blog Archive