Friday, January 11, 2008

Carrots


Elise is such a silly girl. The other day she was trying to stick a carrot in her eye. Now I know they say carrots are good for your eye's but I don't think this is quiet what they meant! BTW here's an update on the Binky (aka: Mimi) situation; she's doing really good a little fussy now and then but over all it could be so much worse. She has though gotten really attached to the purple blanket in the picture, and come to find out she's started sucking on it! So I'm not sure if we've really made a ton of progress or not. Oh well I still get points for trying to be a good parent, right?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Lol, that's hilarious! She takes things a bit too literally doesn't she? :) Oh and kudos to you on the binky thing, that's got to be tuff you get a big gold star from me!! I think it will be harder for me to get rid of Sophie's binky than it will be on her.

Blog Archive