Thursday, January 17, 2008

Husband Tag


What is his name? Brian Lawrence Wells


How long have you been married? 4 magical years


How long did you date? 1 year (ish)
How old is he? 27


Who eats more? Brian for sure


Who said I love you first? I think Brian, but don't quote me.


Who is smarter? Brian is very book smart, but when it comes to quilting I'm your woman!


Whose temper is worse? Brian! You should drive with him gees!


Who does the laundry? I do, Brian was band from laundry shortly after we were married.


Who does the dishes? I normally do but since I've had morning sickness (aka all day sickness) he's been great to fall back on.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking from where you put your heads I do.
Who pays the bills? Me, It's funny I married a finance major but I pay the bills.


Who cooks dinner? Me


Who drives when you are together? Brian


Who is more stubborn? Both, but in different ways.


Whose parents do you see the most? We try our best to make it even, and I think we do a good job.
Who proposed? Brian


Who has more friends? Me, Brian said he doesn't care about friends.


Who has more siblings? It's a tie we each have 3


Who wears the pants in the family? Neither, Brian wears the shorts and I wear the capris.


I tag...... Cami & Falen. I know they look at my blog. :)


I love my husband and I don't know what I would do without him.

No comments:

Blog Archive