Friday, February 15, 2008

ABC's of me!

A-Attached or single? attached for 4 wonderful years

B-Best friend? Brian, but I still have room in my heart for Bethy.

C-Cake or pie? Sky High Boston Cream Pie, Baby!

D-Day of choice? Saturday, I have a better chance of spending the whole day with Brian.

E-Essential item? Bottle of water.

F-Favorite color? Right now it's Green, but I still will always love pink.

G-Gummy bears or worms? both

H-Hometown? South Jordan, UT - gotta love SoJo

I-Favorite indulgence? Buying a nice outfit, or one for Elise.

J-January or July? Both, January is my anniversary, but Elise was born in July.

K-Kids? 1 1/2

L-Life isn't complete without? My husband and kids. I am just lost without them.

M-Marriage date? 01-02-04

N-Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers

O-Oranges or apples? Well I like both, but I don't like peeling oranges your hands smell like orange for the rest of the day.

P-Phobia and fears? That I'm not being the best mom I can be.

Q- Quote? "... I will go and do the things that Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth." 1Nephi 3:7

R-Reason to smile? My husband got me 48 boxes of chewy gobstopers for Valentines Day!

S-Season of choice? late spring - not too hot, not too cold, just perfect

T-Tag someone. Falen and Jessica

U-Unknown facts about me? I hate it when people aren't themselves! Just show me who you are so then I know what I'm getting myself into!

V-Vegetable? Cucumbers, with Zesty Italian dressing on them! YUM!

W-Worst habit? I waste too much time with the TV on.

X-X-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound! We find out in 6 weeks what gender the baby is!

Y-Your favorite food? Right now The Fiesta Taco Salad from Taco Bell (It's a pregnancy thing)

Z-Zodiac sign? Aries

2 comments:

cami said...

You and your gobstoppers. I'm glad you like late spring too - what a coincidence that we were thinking the same thing ;)

Jessica said...

Wow, that's a lot of gobstoppers!! Dan wants to come steal some. :) I am so excited to hear if you're having a boy or a girl in 6 weeks!

Blog Archive