Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Car!


So "technically" we got this Explorer about 2 weeks ago, but I've been lazy getting pictures of is for our blog. In my defense though it is really hard to get pictures of a car when you have to park it in a parking lot and there are cars next to your car. (In case you care or were wondering) Finally Brian sent me the pics from KSL classifieds, where we found it. I think Brian is a little eager to show off our new "tresure." So it's a 2003 Explorer, Eddie Bauer eddition. Leather seats, dual air, sunroof, the works! Oh and it has the 3rd row so we can still drive it after we have our 3rd kid. It's soooooooo nice putting Elise in her carseat. As most of you know I have a bad lower back and it was really starting to kill me to get her in the car, and especially with kid # 2 on the way we decided our Kia Optima just wasn't helping the situation. So were hoping this car will save me a few trips to the Chiropractor. We love it!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Nice wheels Ann! I'm glad it's easier on your back, that's a big deal. That's also good it has 3rd row seating, this way you can have at least 6 kids right? :) Hope you are feeling better these days, take care of that baby!!

cami said...

Snazzy! That's good to hear that your back isn't suffering as much. I know you must be missing all your frequent chiropractor visits:)

Blog Archive