Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter



















Easter was really great. Well technically we celebrated it on Saturday but it was still great! My Mom decided to do a easter egg hunt for the grand kids. I have to admit I thought it would be lame, but it was really fun! Sophie just loved holding the eggs and Elise loved collecting them. Even when we ran out of eggs we would take some from her basket and throw them a few feet from her and they were just like brand new eggs to her. Then we all played with bubbles, this activity was I think more fun for the grown ups but the kids still really enjoyed it too. It was really great for Sophie and Elise to spend time with each other and their aunts and uncles.

3 comments:

cami said...

Elise looks like she is having a hard time stabilizing her basket. Maybe she should share a few :) I love her LONG hair.

Laura said...

Elise is so cute! What a great mom you are. I love her hair!

Jessica said...

We had such a great time! The gap between Sophie and Elise seems to get smaller and smaller, I love seeing them together. It was wonderful to see you guys last week, Elise is absolutely adorable!

Blog Archive