Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's a.......

GIRL!


We just found out today, were having another girl!!!!

Brian and I are very excited for another little girl, especially since we won't need to buy anything but diapers. Even the clothes will be in season. Everything went fine in the ultrasound, the baby is very wiggly and active and developing normally. Their was one red flag that just affects me more than the baby. I guess where the placenta has attached is very close to the birth canal. 98% of the time in this circumstance it will move out of the way as the belly grows. But if it doesn't move then I'll have to have a c-section. So everyone please pray it will migrate where it is supposed to go! But well just focus on the good right now. We have a name picked out, as of right now were going with Melody Georgia Wells. Elise was going to be Melody too so well see if it sticks this time. And for those of you that don't know Georgia is one of Brian's grandmas. We love all of our grandmas so much, but thought Georgia flowed more with Melody. So there you have it! The majority of you guys had it right in my poll, wow you guys have good instincts

4 comments:

cami said...

YEAH!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Very cute name. You might have to buy a few things for Melody while you're here:)

Hayley Neil said...

Anna-banana! Congratulations! I found your blog and I am now going to have to check it every single day to see you and your cute family's faces! Send me your email so I can invite you to my blog and we can be blog friends! My email is hayleyjoy@gmail.com

Jessica said...

That's so nice the clothes will even be in season. But I hope you still get some new fun stuff... just for fun! That will be fun for Elise and Melody to be so close in age, my sisters are my best friends.

Allie said...

Fun! Congrats

Blog Archive