Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Buddy Boy Chapman


I know I've been posting a lot lately but a lot has been going on. So this Sunday my parents finally decided it was time to take our family dog, Buddy, into the vet. My parents were delaying this because they knew what the doctor would say. Meaning he would need to be put to sleep. The poor dog though has been wheezing and throwing up for a while. So on Monday my Dad took him in, the doctor looked at him and said he had a ton of tumors in his lungs. That's why he's been having those problems. Since he was about 13 years old it was just time to let him go. So my Dad sat with him while he past into dog heaven. So I just wanted to post a few things I loved about our dog.


1. He was always a pup at heart.

2. Loved to give slobbers.

3. Made my daughter laugh.

4. Loved to chase grasshoppers, even if there is nothing there.

5. Just loved attention, in anyway or form!


He was a good dog, even though he tried to hump small children including my own daughter! He was a cute puppy and a great dog. Yes he had his naughty moments, but what dog doesn't!? Thanks Budders, you helped complete our family in many ways. We will miss you!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Ohhhh poor Budders! I guess he's in a better place now.

cami said...

Your post is so sweet Ann. We were going to do one too but all the pictures of Matt with Buddy are in Utah :(

cami said...

Oh...And I love the new header. VERY cute.

Blog Archive