Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Smart Girl

So here's some video of Elise doing the alphabet. We didn't do the whole alphabet because that would take forever and she still is 22 months old so her attention span is short. But here are a few letters, she really does know the whole alphabet. (In case you were wondering) Also please try and disregard my Buddha belly. :) For the record though I'm measuring right on schedule, which is sad too because I'm already feeling huge! Also we find out in 3 weeks if the placenta has "migrated" aka: If I have to have a c-section. I did just have a dream though that I did have to have one! Yikes! So that's the scoop on me.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

WOW!!! That is so impressive. Good work! You've got a little genious on your hands. I can't believe how grown up she's getting.
I hope everything goes well with your check-up. I'm sure you'll be fine, c-section or not, but I'll cross my fingers you can go natural! Your belly is cute, do you feel like you've popped out sooner this time? I feel like I am already showing at 10 weeks!! Just crazy.

Jenny Alama said...

yeah, thats my niece... :)

cami said...

You have an amazing little girl! It's crazy the difference between her and the kids that I work with. Parents truly make all the difference. You guys are doing a great job. And I don't mind seeing your cute belly :) Good luck with your appointment coming up.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - she's amazing! I can't believe how big she is. She is so darling!!

Miranda said...

It is so good to see you guys, even if it is on a blog page. Your little girl isn't so little any more. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow?

Blog Archive