Thursday, July 3, 2008

2 Year Pictures

Elise just had her 2 year pictures taken a few days ago. In case you were wondering I know Elise isn't quiet 2 yet but I thought I should try and be on top of things before the baby comes. So she is a few weeks away from being 2, anyways. I have to say she was a stinker and didn't cooperate very well, that's why we have goldfish crackers in some of the pictures. We did get a few good ones, so just click on the link to see them all. Make sure to put my name in the customers name.
https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0406104433JCP

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute LOVE her boots!

cami said...

She is such a cutie! I have to agree with Jessica, the boots are fabulous. And I love seeing pictures of your cute belly. Almost there!

Unknown said...

She's so dang cute! I love her pig tails (and have to agree with everyone else on the boots too!). I also can't believe you're going to have your baby in like 30 days! I hope everything goes well!!

Blog Archive