Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby Update & Funny pics of Elise




So here's the scoop on Melody. My doctor scheduled me to be induced this Friday! Everything looks great so I was surprised when he offered to induce me 3 days before my due date, but I was not about to question getting this baby out! So unless she comes before then I will for sure have a baby by Friday! (Hip hip hooray!)




Also here are some funny pictures of Elise, she just makes me giggle when I see the things she enjoys doing. Or the positions she enjoys laying in. I love Elise so much, and it is never a dull moment when she's around. Lately she's been kissing my tummy and saying "Melody, come here" Or "Melody where are you?" I hope she will enjoy being a big sister. But for now lets just focus on getting to Friday!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Yeah!! I'm glad your doctor will induce you early. And Elise is too cute. I'm sure she'll be a great big sister. I wonder if she'll try to teach Melody signs. That would be so fun!

Jessica said...

I love the picture of her on the chair, adorable. Yeah for being induced!! That means we get to be here, and that's very exciting.

Blog Archive