Friday, September 12, 2008

My Girls




Ok so I know this is my third post this week but I figured I wouldn't hear too much complaining.
So Elise has been hoarding all her stuff lately. As you can see in the picture she has drug out 3 blankets, 2 pillows, a box of crackers, Melody's bath tub (AKA "the boat"), the baby Einstein chair, her bear and Winnie the pooh. She does this several times a day, I will clean the stuff up and about 20 minutes later its all out again. Oh and you might be able to see that Toy Story is on in the back ground. All day long she will switch back and forth from Toy Story to Toy Story 2, not a ton of variety. Oh well it does keep her busy at least.


The picture of Melody isn't the best. So she all ready has started sign language! She's doing the sign for the letter T! Ok so it's a pure fluke, but I'm still proud of her. Between me, Elise and the Signing Time DVD's I'm sure she will be signing in no time. :)

2 comments:

The Steeds said...

You have two really cute girls. And I know all about the dragging out of messes. It is the story of my life. And as for the movies-- I am not going to be able to watch Toy story for a very, very long time.

Jessica said...

I'm jealous that Elise likes TWO different movies, Sophie will only watch Cars still... how did you make the switch? I'm going CRAZY!!

Blog Archive