Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I know it's called a blog not a brag but.....




So I just had to toot my own horn for a small moment. Since we now have 2 girls in the family, well technically 3 including me. Our bathroom has been over taken with hair bows, barrettes, and head bands etc. They were just starting to become one huge mess of hair stuff and our bathroom is sooooo tiny that every inch counts. So I came up with a few things to help our "hair dewing" a little easier. The first picture is a magnet board and the second picture are 2 belts I hung from the wall. This way all our flowers and bows stay nice and I don't have to dig through a basket to find what I want. As you can see though we do have a huge plethora of hair stuff and this has helped simplify my life a ton! Just thought I would pass along a little something to all you moms out there. :)

3 comments:

Cami said...

Very cute idea! I love the belts. Such a fun way to see all the cute stuff you have.

Miranda said...

What a great idea for the headbands !!! I am always having to fix flattened bows. Thank you for this :)

Mr & Mrs Leo & the 4 Little T's said...

Oh my gosh! I love the magnet board idea! You are too inventive! Make room because I'll be sending more soon, lol!!

Blog Archive