Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm it!

Thanks Jenny for the tag!

8 things I am passionate about:
1- My family
2- Doing the right thing
3- Dancing (well it's kind of died a little but in my heart I still am!)
4- Church
5- Friends
6- Food!
7- Projects (well when I have the motivation, watch out!)
8- Blogging

8 words or phrases I use often:
1- "Ness" I like to put it at the end of any word.
2- For the love of Pete!
3- That's ginormous!
4- Fantastic! (but in a very sarcastic way)
5- Sweet!
6- You're swell, (and Brian then finishes it by saying) But not swollen!
7- No offense (I blame my mother for that one!)
8- Oober

8 things I have learned from the past:
1- Keep inside words in! I lack that filter sometimes.
2- How much I appreciate my mom!
3- Prayer is always right there for you to use.
4- Raising boys is very different than raising girls.
5- Even though they won't admit it, my brothers really do love me and care about me.
6- I really need to lay off the "judging button."
7- Just enjoy what you have, don't focus on what you don't have.
8- Listen to kids, they really know more than you give them credit for.

8 places I want to go to or see:
1- Hawaii
2- Bahamas
3- Camping in all the different places in Utah
4- All the church history sites
5- Atlanta
6- England
7- Alaska
8- All 50 states (yes I know I've named some already but I can't think of anything else!)

8 things I currently need or want:
1- A new front tooth! It's now died and not the same color of my other teeth.
2- A double jogging stroller.
3- A new job for my husband (no offense to the one he as now, I just want one a little closer.)
4- A house
5- lose about 5 pounds
6- Motivation
7- A dish washer!
8- To get 2 of our windows fixed in our explorer.

1 comment:

Cami said...

What a fun post! And yes, Matt loves you, even if his method of showing it might not seem that way.

Blog Archive