Friday, November 14, 2008

2 Little Monkeys Jumpin on the Bed







So Elise had her BFF Lily over for a play date, I love it when Lily comes over because they keep each other occupied and I get things done, and I also just love Lily to pieces she is a very sweet girl. So I was in the front room folding laundry and I could here them in what I thought was Elise's room jumping on her bed. So I decided to finish folding the laundry and then I would go yell at them. But when I did I discovered they weren't on Elise's bed they were jumping on mine! You might be able to see in the picture that our bed is pretty high so I'm not sure how they climbed up there. So naturally I had to get the camera out. :) After I took the pictures I then told them to get off and out of my room. :)
P.S. The reason why my bed isn't made is because, like I said, was doing laundry and washed our sheets. And yes you can tell we need a new mattress pad, the dryer melted it that's why there are huge holes in it. :) In case you were wondering. Please don't judge us.

5 comments:

Cami said...

That is too cute! They definitely are monkeys!

KColton said...

Way cute! I loved doing that as a kid! btw I didn't even notice the holes in the sheets. haha :)

Jessica said...

How fun. I'm glad Elise has a fun friend to be monkeys with. Sophie's really into jumping on our bed lately too, but I'm the lucky play mate. :) What cute girls!

Launa said...

How fun to have a best friend! I didn't notice the mattress pad. I did't know they could melt!

Katies Korner said...

I love our little monkeys....we just need to get together more often!

Blog Archive