Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jammie Time

I'm not entirely sure why but lately all of the pictures I've taken of the girls they've been in their P.J.'s. Maybe it's because I'm so giddy when bedtime comes along, because that means its one step closer to sleepy time. :)



Crazy sister!



I hate it when he does that! But Brian is making an apperence on the blog. Just in case you guys were wondering here's proof that he does exists! I know kind of like bigfoot, most don't beleive it until they see it. :)

I'm not sure how she did it but this is how Melody woke up the other morning, silly girl. But I do have to brag that she has been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now! (hip hip hooray!)

P.S. I too saw Twighlight this last weekend, I though have not read the book. So there were some parts that I was confused about like why the audience was laughing at parts I didn't get at all! But by the end I'd figured it out. I liked it and I think I will read the book, when I get a chance!? I'm just leery about reading a book that most people have found addicting. The last book I read I kind of abandoned my family for about 3 days. I just wanted to go see the movie because a bunch of ladies from my ward were going and I wanted to be "one of the girls."

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What cute pictures. Elise looks like a rock star in that picture with her tounge out. Melody looks so grown up when she's standing on Brian's hand!! Who said she could grow up too? And her little grin in the hand out of the jammies picture is priceless!!
How's her mouth? did she heal well?

Brandi said...

so so cute! It was so fun to see you guys while Jason and Jen were in town. Let's not wait til they come back to get together again ;) Also, it's always good to see proof of "bigfoot" every now and again!

Launa said...

I think she will have red highlights to her hair, but not red hair. Sorry, Georgia. I saw Twilight, too. I enjoyed it. I didn't expect alot so it was ok for me. I got used to Edward and he became believeable. I was diappointed they didn't make Bella more her self, however. I have the books. You can borrow them anytime!

Jenny Alama said...

melody is doing so well at standing! that is a great picture. and my twilight book is yours whenever you want it

Blog Archive