Monday, December 1, 2008

Potty Time

Sorry I've kind of been M.I.A. this week. Thanksgiving went well, we slept over at my parents the night before and had shipwreck for breakfast. (Yum!) Then we took Elise to see Madagascar 2. She loved the first one so we thought we would give it a try. It wasn't as good as the first and it didn't keep her attention very well either. Oh well we tried. Then for dinner we went to Brian's Aunt and Uncles house, all the food was enjoyable as usual. So the day after Thanksgiving normal people shop, we are not in that category! We started potty training! So that's all we've been doing the last 4 days. And I got to tell ya, I HATE IT! no I LOATH IT! I haven't been able to get ready, cook, go any where or pretty much do anything. Elise bless her heart is some what trying it's just not connecting still. And man am I so sick of cleaning up pee! I know it will be worth it in the end. I just wish I had a remote so I could fast forward through this crap, and I really do mean crap! Sorry I'm being to negative, I'm trying to be better. I'm a lot better with Elise so I have to have an outlet somewhere! But I'll stop talking now, if you even read it this far. I hope you have a wonderful day.
P.S. Please pray for me! :)
P.P.S. Sorry no pictures, but I don't think you want to be seeing what I've been seeing the last few days!

2 comments:

Katies Korner said...

Way to go! I decided I didnt want to mess with it during the Holidays because there is just to much going on....its my New Years Resolution! Maybe by then you with have some tips for me :) GOOD LUCK!

KColton said...

WOW you deserve a mom award! My sister has been trying to teach her son how to clean his room and put everything in a certain spot. Finally after about six months it clicked and he's been cleaning his own room ever since. She wanted to die but it's so worth it in the end!

Blog Archive