Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow Days




l









We we are officially in winter time. It snowed a ton yesterday, and since we live on the benches we get more than the rest of the valley. This year I bought Elise all the snow gear so she can really get into it. So this morning we walked to the post office and then enjoyed the snow. I taught her how to make snowballs. It was kind of funny she thought you could only make snowballs in the in the spot where I had made them so she kept going back to that spot. Melody has a little fuzzy suit on too, and she really had no other choice but to love it. I enjoy my girls everyday and I love it that I get to stay home and play with them everyday!

2 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

i love the picture of elise in the swing. looks like a pink michelin baby! ha! what cuties...

Launa said...

I'm glad you get to stay home and play with them, too. Enjoy every minute! It flies by all too fast!!

Blog Archive