Friday, January 16, 2009

Help me I'm hooked!

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!

I just finished reading the 1st book and I want the 2nd one right now! It took me a while to get into it. (I kept falling asleep until about 1/2 way through) But now I must have the next book! My poor family, they are just going to be neglected until I finish the series. OK I won't be that heartless :) But who knew I was an Esme! I guess it fits.
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

2 comments:

Katies Korner said...

Is that the name of the book? I have seen this a few times and I am confused......

Cami said...

I knew it would happen to you! I'm so glad you are hooked like me. I hope you get the second book soon, and I hope you like it. I've heard that some people don't like the second one, but I liked it. Oh, and Matt will be very excited to hear that you're hooked! He told me I need to go on a Twilight diet.

Blog Archive