Monday, January 12, 2009

Such a good hostess

Sorry I've been MIA for a a while, life just gets crazier the older your kids get. But life is still good. I just wanted to share a few pictures of just how cute/crazy my kids have been. The first picture is of Elise showing me where her nose is. The second is a picture of my little twiners, I got those shirts at Children's Place for $1.50! And the 3rd is Melody finding a new purpose for her bib.




Now this last one is Elise being such a great hostess to her "friends" (That's what she calls them). I thought it was so nice of her to give all of them a seat and she had to sit on another chair. This picture just makes me grin!

Last but not least here's a video of Melody laughing. I think when she laughs she sounds like a balloon deflating.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

oh so cute, the picture of Elise's tea party makes me grin too...what a funny girl. Melody's laughing video is precious, she is such a doll! We miss you guys already, Sophie still looks for Elise a few times a day, saying, "Elise, where are you?" She loves her cousin.

Katies Korner said...

Cute shirts...and the girls are adorable. Lily asked for Elise today, but we have been very sick so maybe next week we could get together. Want to come over on Wed? Let me know!

Jen said...

Your girls are SO cute!! I love the matching shirts and of course Melody's hat! Elise is the picture perfect girl! I love the "tea party." We love y'all

Cami said...

What a good hostess. I can see her having lots of parties in the future. So cute!

Blog Archive