Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Look What I Did!




Just wanted to toot my own small horn. I made a car seat cover for my Deiters! (FYI Melody's new nickname is Deiters. Elise can't say her L's so her name started off as Medidy, then Didi, now I call her Deiters. Poor child I don't know if she'll ever learn her real name.) But I have to give my mom most of the credit, I can't do any of my projects without my mom. She's either taking care of my kids while I sew or she's helping figure out how to do the project. I love you mamasita! I haven't done a sewing project since before Melody was born, so gold star for me. Ok I'm done with my tooting. (man that could really be taken the wrong way!)

4 comments:

Mr & Mrs Leo & the 4 Little T's said...

Good job! You and your Mom are sooo crafty and creative! Kudos to you both!!!

Cami said...

That is SO cute! I've thought about doing that when I have a baby. They're so much cuter!

Jessica said...

What a great idea! You did the sun shade and everything. Is it on top of the old one or in the place of?

Hayley Neil said...

That is amazing Ann! You are so talented. Seriously that is the cutest carseat cover ever! Sewing is such a great stress reliever and so satisfying. Great job!

Blog Archive