Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cute cute cousins!







So while Jen and Jason were here we decided to get pictures of all the grand kids together. I also decided to go ahead and do Melody's 6 month pictures while we were there, she's not quiet 6 months but we'll just round up. :) I was really happy with the results. Especially compared to the last time we tried to get professional pictures that was a disaster! So enjoy my cute girls and my one and only nephew!



P.S. Nothing is wrong with Elise's forehead, I had to scan these pictures in and we don't have the highest quality scanner. In case you were wondering. :)

6 comments:

Cami said...

You do have very cute girls! I love the one of melody sitting up. She's getting so big!

Launa said...

Those are the most darling kids I've ever seen!! They are my favorite grandchildren!

Miranda said...

What darling pictures!

Jessica said...

I agree, cute cute cute!!

Jenny Alama said...

so much love for these pictures. those are some good ones. i love being an aunt!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Your girls are absolutely darling.

Blog Archive