Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Congrats Jason, Jen & Gavin!


Yesterday Brian and I were able to share in such an amazing experience. Brian's brother Jason, his wife Jen and their little son Gavin were able to be sealed for eternity. I've never been to a sealing with children involved, they do bring such a sweet spirit to the room. Gavin was such a good boy for the sealing and the blessing, which was later that night. I can't even express how incredibly happy I am for them, to finally start their family. It is so sweet to watch them with their little boy. Jason and Jen adopted Gavin from birth but it was finally "official" this last Monday. It has been very educational to watch from the sidelines and learn more about adoption. It really takes such a special person to understand and love this child so much to "give it up" to a couple who could really love and give this child more. I'm also happy Melody has a cousin around the same age (they are about 3 weeks apart) They were very sweet to listen to them coo back and forth to each other. Congrats Jason, Jen and Gavin! Thanks for letting us be apart of your special day.

2 comments:

Launa said...

I love their picture. I hope mine turn out as well or may need to borrow...I agree with you about the special nature of the whole experience. It has been an amazing ride!!

Jenny Alama said...

yay! i have a nephew! for reals now! thanks jason and jen! (since you didn't help me out with that... ;) )

Blog Archive